Question about PhreeqCI

This is Ahmed Abdel-Wahab, Research Assistant in Texas A&M University and my research work based mainly on using PhreeqCi in chemical equilibrium modeling. The problem that I have is: I have two different types of solid solutions that I want to include in my equilibrium model. However when I included that in the input file of Phreeq as SOLID_SOLUTIONS 1 and SOLID_SOLUTIONS 2, Phreeq only considered the last solid solution (SOLID_SOLUTIONS 2) and ignored solid_solution 1. Is there any way to solve this problem and make Phreeq consider both of them.

Thank you so much in advance for your assistance.

Ahmed Abdel-Wahab
Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3136
H: (979) 862-9276       W: (979) 862-3133
Fax: (979) 862-1542
e-mail: ahmed-abdelwahab@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The URL of this page is: https://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00097.html