Another question

Dear David,

I read your comments with great pleasure, they were very helpful. My
primarly aim ist to obtain a consistent input-set, I'll then modify an
adapt to several reals cases.

The next question, pheraps the last, is also a syntatic question. Is it
possible to get only suitable cells-outpout at the end of the simulation?

In my case:
cells 1-2 - solution 1-2
cells 3-4 - solution 3-4
cells 5-10 - solution 5-10.

Until now, I use to transport the out-pout into Excel and select it (cell
1,2,3...) manually.

Hier again my last version of the job:

TITLE  Rollfront

SOLUTION 0-10 Rainwater
        units            mmol/kgw
        temp           25.0
        pH              7.0     charge
        pe               4.0
EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES 0
	CO2(g)	-3	10
	O2(g)		-0.7	10
Save	Solution 0
END

USE solution 0
EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES 1-2
	Schoepite	0.0	0.1
	Calcite 	0.0	0.1
	Goethite	0.0	0.1
SAVE solution 1-2
END

USE solution 0
EQUILIBRIUM_PHASES 3-4
	Schoepite		0.0	0.1
	Calcite 		0.0	0.1
	Pyrite		0.0	0.1
	Goethite		0.0	0.1
SAVE solution 3-4
END

KINETICS 5-10
      Organic_C
       	-formula  CH2O
		-tol	1e-8
		-m0	1				# mol/kgw
		-m	1

RATES
 	Organic_C
  	-start
   	10 if (m <= 0) then goto 200
   	20  mO2 = mol("O2")
   	30  mNO3 = tot("N(5)")
   	40  mSO4 = tot("S(6)")
   	50   rate = 1.57e-7*mO2/(2.94e-4 + mO2)
   	60   rate = rate + 1.e-10*mSO4/(1.e-4 + mSO4)
   	70  moles = rate * m * (m/m0) * time
   	80 if (moles > m) then moles = m
   	200 save moles
  	-end
END

KNOBS
      -pe   2
      -step       2
      -iterations 200
SOLUTION_SPECIES
      H2O + .01e- = H2O-0.01
      log_k -9

TRANSPORT
        -cells  			10
        -shifts  		100
        -time_step 		86400
        -length 			1
        -dispersivities   	2.0
	   -punch_cells 		1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
        -punch_frequency  		1
#        -stagnant               1      1.056e-10  0.05          0.15

PRINT
        -reset 				false
SELECTED_OUTPUT
        -file   			Rollfront.csv