radium in Phreeqc database

Hello -

I assume this is David Parkhurst's address.

I took the IGWMC class in geochem modeling in Golden back in 1995 (when Phreeqc was just about to be introduced), and have done a fair bit of modeling on mining projects since then. I am now working on a project at an ISL uranium mine, and need to find a database for Phreeqc that includes radium species. I have heard that such a database has been developed, and am wondering if you know how I might obtain it.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Tom Doyle
Doyle Environmental Consultants
305 Faculty Lane