Re:Re: problems with uncertainty term in inverse model

This is the input file with the data and with
the main minerals that we have in the strata.

What happen if I don´t specify "dissolve or
precip"? Will the program show me all the
possible models although some of them may
not be right?

Tu correo gratis en MixMail http://www.mixmail.com
Ayudanos a ganar los iBest! http://www.ya.com/ibest
TITLE Example
	        units  	 ppm
		Ca		140.100
		Mg		64.860
		Na		39.410
		K		10.760
		Fe		5.987
		Mn		4.641
		Al		0.915
		Cl		106.300
		S		326.400
		N		9.900 gfw 62
		Zn		0.000
		Si		10.400 gfw 28.08
		Cu		0.000
		Alkalinity	222 as HCO3
		pH	6.540
		Temp	9.500
		pe	0.945
SOLUTION 2  under level
		units	ppm
		Ca		233.600
		Mg		89.560
		Na		64.220
		K		26.660
		Fe		3.164
		Mn		2.062
		Al		0.709
		Cl		71.350
		S		617.750
		N		6.350 gfw 62
		P		0.000
		Zn		0.000
		Cu		0.000
		Si		13 gfw 28.08
		Alkalinity	420 as HCO3
		pH	6.790
		Temp	10.000
		pe	1.352
        -solution 1 2
     	-uncertainty 0.05

		Anorthite       dissolve
		Adularia        dissolve
		Calcite		precip
		Dolomite	dissolve
		Fe(OH)3(a)      precip
		Halite          precip

Project Home Page
USGS Home Page
Water Resources Division Home Page
NRP Home Page
Help Page
USGS Privacy Statement        Disclaimer

The URL of this page is: http://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00218.html
Visitor number 1386 since Jan 22, 1998.