Re:Re: problems with uncertainty term in inverse model

This is the input file with the data and with
the main minerals that we have in the strata.

What happen if I don´t specify "dissolve or
precip"? Will the program show me all the
possible models although some of them may
not be right?

Tu correo gratis en MixMail http://www.mixmail.com
Ayudanos a ganar los iBest! http://www.ya.com/ibest
TITLE Example