Re: PHREEQC program

Just make the uncertainty small (-uncertainty .0001).

David Parkhurst (dlpark@xxxxxxxx)
U.S. Geological Survey
Box 25046, MS 413
Denver Federal Center
Denver, CO 80225

                      Elizabeth Bryant
                      <elb46+@xxxxxxxx         To:      David L Parkhurst <dlpark@xxxxxxxx>
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject: PHREEQC program
                      06/13/01 06:35

Dr. Parkhurst,

I'm for the University of Pittsburgh and had e-mailed you before.  I had a
question about the inverse modeling aspect of the PHREEQC program.  Is
there any way to disable the uncertainity?  If you could please let me
know, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Elizabeth Bryant

Project Home Page
USGS Home Page
Water Resources Division Home Page
NRP Home Page
Help Page
USGS Privacy Statement        Disclaimer

The URL of this page is: http://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00262.html
Visitor number 1268 since Jan 22, 1998.