Question about PHAST

Hello,

I would be grateful if you could answer a question about my PHAST input file.

I am setting up a dedolomitization problem with a 5-spot well pattern. I am comparing the PHAST output with the output of another model.

I have attached two pictures to show you the discrepancies in results.

The 'Cl-' concentrations match up, indicating that this is most likely a chemistry problem.

I have double checked input and background concentrations,  amount of moles of the phase in the phase assemblage, I'm not sure what else to look for. Possibly the link between the .chem and .trans file?.  I have a feeling that the problem is possibly my notation in the CHEMISTRY_IC part or maybe the .chem file (?).  I have put a significant amount of time in trying to determine the problem, to no avail.

I have attached the PHAST input files. If you could have a look at the input files maybe you will notice something wrong or out of place.

I have also attached the equivalent (except 1-D instead of 5-spot well pattern) PHREEQC input file where the output matches up well with the other model.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

Regards,

Angus Calderhead

SOLUTION 0
    temp       25