Re: Interactive PHREEQC and Customizing Database

> Specifically, the database(s) of course do not contain solution species
or
phases for technetium.

The database llnl.dat has data for aqueous species and solid phases of
technetium. They are defined using the chemical symbol "Tc".  You can use
this database as a starting point for any modifications or additions.

David

David Parkhurst (dlpark@xxxxxxxx)
U.S. Geological Survey
Box 25046, MS 413