weird phreeqc question

Hi David,

Something weird is going on with my phreeqc simulations.  Biodegradation will
work if coupled with dispersion, sorption, and/or gas phase.  It will NOT
work if I take those processes out.  The error I'm getting is that there are
negative moles in solution after transport step 9.  How can there be negative
moles in solution if I have the line "If Benzene <= 0 then goto 200?"  I've
changed the 0 to 1e-30, 1e-10, etc.  and it seems that phreeqc isn't even
reading that line.  Any suggestions?

Attached is my input file (not deck!!):)
Thanks a lot,
Margaret Dodds
SOLUTION 0 Pulse solution leachate	#solution injected
	units		ppb
	pH		7.0
	density	1.00
	temp		10.0
	Benzene	13.4
	Benzdp	0.0
END
SOLUTION 1-10	Background solution initially filling column
	units	ppb
	pH 7.0
	density 1.00
	temp	10.0
END
SELECTED_OUTPUT
	-file			grid2.csv
	-selected_out	true
	-high_precision	false
# set value for all indentifiers to follow (lines 1 - 6)
	-reset		true
	-simulation	true
	-state		true
	-solution		true
	-distance		true
	-time			true
	-distance		true
	-step			true
	-percent_error	true
	-totals	Benzene Benzdp
	-gases	Benzene(g)
END
#SURFACE 1-128
#	Surfa_sH2O	20.9	300	20.9
#GAS_PHASE 1-128
#	-fixed_volume
#	-volume	1.0
#	Benzene(g)	0.0
#	CO2(g)		0.000316
#	N2(g)			0.78
#	O2(g)			0.2

KINETICS 1-10
	Benzene
	-formula	Benzene	-1.0	Benzdp	1.0
#	-tol	1.0E-25
	-M	1.71E-7
	-M0	1.71E-7
INCREMENTAL_REACTIONS		true
RATES
	Benzene
	-start
	10	Benzene = TOT("Benzene")
	20	if (Benzene < 0)then goto 200
	30	rate = (-2.5/(60*60*24))*Benzene #day-1 to sec-1
	40	moles = rate*TIME
	50	if (moles < Benzene) then moles = Benzene
	200	SAVE moles
	-end
TRANSPORT Pulsing of Solution 0
	-cells				10