Re: bernd 14-11-01

In the file above I send you my problem with RATES in connection with
KINETICS or REACTION:
In RATES I want to use the value of alkalinity (negative ALK) to produce
moles for the KINETICS or REACTION. Specially in the lines ...
RATES
CaOH
-start
1 rem M = current number of moles of calcite
2 rem M0 = number of moles of calcite initially present
10  if (pH >= 6.0) then goto 200
15  M = - ALK
20  rate = M
30  moles = rate * TIME
200 SAVE moles
-end
END
REACTION 1
CaOH(H2O)55.5 1.0
  ??? mmol                     #??? How come the moles from RATES to
KINETICS
or REACTION?
END

KINETICS 1
CaOH  1.0
H2O  55.5
# -m0 0.0
# -m  0.0   #MOL("CaOH")
END

How come the moles from RATES to KINETICS or REACTION?
And I don't understand the right connection between moles in RATES and
moles in KINETICS or REACTION.
Please, can you help me?
Bernd

The URL of this page is: https://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00344.html