INFORMATION ABOUT WATEQ

useDear Sir.

Iam happy to send you my 1st e-mail. I want your help to show me how I can use WATEQ and what WATEQ can tell me if  I used it with my data about high saline water. I have no information about this programme I need to know the steps by which I can use the results to identify my water analysis results.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. Waiting your reply

Mohamed Saad

The URL of this page is: https://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00366.html