PHREEQC alk & exchanger output

Hi David,

I recently completed the PHREEQC course with Geoff Thyne who recommended
to contact you with this question.

During my PhD years I developed inverse models using PHREEQC incl.
uncertainty to assess salinization of an aquifer in the Murray-Darling
Basin.

My current focus, working with Jim Hendry, is developing reactive
transport models with PHREEQC for centrifugation experiments on clay
till, evaluating exchange coefficients & carbonate equilibria etc.
PHREEQC is useful to scale these experiments of diffusive-advective
transport at accelerated gravity to match solute diffusion profiles at
field scale.

A question which I can't find addressed in FAQ:

Is it possible to identify exchangers and alkalinity for SELECTED_OUTPUT
with USER_PUNCH ?  It would be helpful to include exchanger composition
and to perform unit conversions for alkalinity etc.

regards,
wendy

--
W. Timms
Postdoctoral Fellow (Aqueous Geochemistry),

www.wrl.unsw.edu.au/~wendy

The URL of this page is: https://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00581.html