Re: phreeqc 2.7

With this message, I am forwarding your request to the author (Dave - with
your response, please reply to all to include a cc to h2osoft for the
e-mail archive.)

Kate Flynn
U.S. Geological Survey
Office of Surface Water

                      slmgmiller@xxxxx
                      ape.net                  To:      h2osoft@xxxxxxxx
                                               cc:
                      06/11/2003 04:15         Subject: phreeqc 2.7
                      AM

What in the world is going on with pHREEQC?  I am really disappointed and
frustrated with how difficult the new program is to use.  I am trying to
add redox data and mix solutions with the model.

1. These are things I used to be able to do with the previous release.
2. I keep getting error messages and can find no REAL help in the user's
manual.

As a result, I no longer have a clue how to add redox data, and I can't
find how to add it. And I can't get solutions to mix because the program
"can't find solution 1"!!!!!#$*&#* The available help is useless.

Yes I am mad right now, and I'll get over it in the morning. But I would
really like to find out HOW to do these simple tasks. The survey normally
has such good software that doesn't require a Ph.D. to run. Or at least a
decent user's manual that allows one to figure things out.

Please advise.
scott