-----Original Message-----
From: David L Parkhurst [mailto:dlpark@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:37 PM
To: Birgit Braun

Ok. Your name will be added to the PHREEQC mailing list.

Dipl.-Ing. Birgit Braun, M.S.
Reserach Associate
Colorado School of Mines
Department of Environmental Science and Engineering
Golden, CO 80401
Phone: (303) 384 2116
Email: bbraun@xxxxxxxxx

The URL of this page is: https://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00138.html