Re: mailing list

> I would like very much to subscribe to your mailing list.

I have added you to the list. I usually only send out notices a couple
times a year.

> I am a new user, and am grateful that you have established web based
learning tools. I am particularly grateful for the faq section.

I hope you have found the mail archive section in addition to the FAQ.

> I am sure I will have my own questions soon enough. Do you mind if I send

them to you on occasion ?

I try to answer most emails.

David

David Parkhurst (dlpark@xxxxxxxx)