PHREEQ program

Dear David L. Parkhurst

I wrote you a few weeks ago and I am asking you again a question about
PHREEQC (Version 2) program.
As I told you before I am doing my own database for cement and concrete
materials, and I would like to introduce in the database a new compound
that has been never introduce before, because its solubility it was
unknown. We calculated the solubility and the species in solution and I
want to introduce the compound in the database, but I am rather confuse
how to do this.
Please, could you tell me how to calculate logK with the solubility and
the species in solution?

Thank you very much in advanced for everything.

Sagrario Martinez-Ramirez
Instituto de Ciencias de la Construcción "Eduardo Torroja"
C/Serrano Galvache s/n
28033 Madrid (Spain)

The URL of this page is: https://wwwbrr.cr.usgs.gov/projects/GWC_coupled/phreeqc/mail/msg00630.html