The Grid Window consists of tables, text boxes, and buttons
for editing the grid.
The left table shows:
- indices of vertical grid lines, counting from left to right
- x-coordinates of vertical grid lines
- spacings between vertical grid lines. The value in the row i
is the spacing between vertical grid line i and i+1.
The right table shows:
- indices of horizontal grid lines, counting from top to bottom
- y-coordinates of horizontal grid lines
- spacings between horizontal grid lines. The value in the row i
is the spacing between horizontal grid line i and i+1.
- Add x coord: To add a vertical grid line
- Add z coord: To add a horizontal grid line
- Change: To change the coordinate of the selected grid line.
- Subdivide: To subdivide a grid interval specified by 2 or more selected
- Delete: To delete the grid lines
- Help: To show the Help Window
- Hide: To hide the Grid Window
Return to: Contents