Users should be aware of the limitations of the present release.
Depending on the computer processor speed and
available memory (RAM), the graphical interface might or might not respond in
a sluggish manner. In particular, several seconds may be needed to start
up the program or the postprocessor window.
Data Size. The model VS2DH 3.0 has been compiled to accommodate
- Up to 36000 grid cells and a maximum of 6000 rows or
- Up to 25 textural classes, with up to a total of 64
rows of tabular data. (One row of tabular data contains 3 entries: pressure
head, relative conductivity, and moisture content.)
- Up to 100 boundary segments may be designated as
"possible seepage face." Each boundary segment may be represented by up to 100
- Up to 200 iterations per time step.
- Up to 50 observation points.
- Up to 365 evapotranspiration periods.
- Up to 150 output times to File 8.
Return to: Contents