Before you begin, make sure that "Domain" is selected in the "Active Data" Selector.
1. Click the button.
2. If one or more boundaries are currently "selected" (indicated by small black squares on their vertices), deselect them by clicking on any white space.
3. Select the boundary to be moved by clicking it (use the left mouse button). To select multiple boundaries, hold down the "Ctrl" key and successively click on each boundary. To select all boundaries, click the "Edit" menu and select "Select All".
4. Place the cursor on the selected boundary. (Avoid placing the cursor on a vertex.) If multiple boundaries are selected, pick any one of them.
5. "Drag" the boundary to a new position by holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse. All the other selected boundaries will move at the same time.
6. Release the mouse button when the boundaries are dragged to the desired new positions.
Return to: Contents