Re: Release of PhreeqcI (2.6.0.0) Possibly a Stupid Question

> When I start up PhreeqcI it provides menus for defining the initial
solutions and surface species. However when I get to the SOLUTION_SPECIES,
SURFACE_SPECIES, and related master species there are no such menus from
which to choose. Is this the way it is supposed to be?

There are screens for all keyword data blocks. Use the
View->Toolbars->Stoichiometry and thermodynamic data to turn on the tool
bar for SOLUTION_SPECIES and SURFACE_SPECIES. Alternatively, right click on
the tree on the left-hand side and select "Insert at beginning" or "Insert
at end".

David

David Parkhurst (dlpark@xxxxxxxx)
U.S. Geological Survey