Evaluating the Discretization
After the grid is laid out, a "Discretize" button
is added to the tool bar. This allows you to view the setup data in discretized form to
evaluate whether or not the discretization is appropriate.
To view the discretized form of a given type of data (except site map and grid)
- Select the data in the "Active Data" selector.
- Click the button. The data set is shown in the discretized form.
- When displayed in discretized form, the data (except grid) cannot be edited or
modified. To edit or modify the data, click the button.
- The discretize button is not available when the active data is "Site Map".
- When the active data is "Grid", the discretize button operates in a "toggle" manner.
The display can be changed from "discretized" to "non-discretized" by successively
clicking (toggling) the discretize button. The grid can be edited in both discretized
or non-discretized displays.
Previous step: Layout the grid
Go to: How to run a simulation
Return to: Contents