A site map may be resized (stretched or compressed) in the horizontal and/or vertical directions.
Before you begin, make sure that "Site Map" is selected in the "Active Data" Selector.
1. Click the button.
2. "Select" the site map by placing the cursor on the site map and clicking the left mouse button once. A selected site map has small black squares (handles) on its sides and corner.
3. Place the cursor on the handle that you wish to move.
4. "Drag" the handle by holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse. The site map will be resized as you drag the handle
5. Release the mouse button when the site map is stretched or compressed to the desired size.
6. Repeat steps 3-6 to move another handle.
Return to: Contents