Specifying Initial Moisture Content
Begin by selecting "Initial Moisture Content" from the
"Active Data" selector.
If this option is not available, you will need to
change the type of initial
You may now:
- A contour must not intersect itself or other contours.
- Contour values may be shown or hidden by toggling the
- An open contour line should not end inside the domain. In other words,
both endpoints of the contour line should fall outside the domain.
- The initial moisture content at a point in the domain is
estimated from the contours by using one of the
- The initial moisture content at any point in the domain must be
smaller than or equal to the porosity, and greater than or
equal to the residual moisture content of the textural class
at that point.
Return to: Contents