Before you begin, make sure that "Textural Map" is selected in the "Active Data" Selector.
1. Click the button.
2. If one or more textural zones are currently "selected" (indicated by small black squares on their vertices), deselect them by clicking on any white space.
3. Select the textural zone to be moved by clicking it (use the left mouse button). To select multiple zones, hold down the "Ctrl" key and successively click on each zone. To select all zones, click the "Edit" menu and select "Select All".
4. Place the cursor on the selected zone. (Avoid placing the cursor on a vertex.) If multiple zones are selected, pick any one of them.
5. "Drag" the zone to a new position by holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse. All other selected zones will move at the same time.
6. Release the mouse button when the zone(s) are dragged to the desired new position(s).
Return to: Contents