A textural zone may be reshaped by moving its vertices, one at a time.
Before you begin, make sure that "Textural Map" is selected in the "Active Data" Selector.
1. Click the button.
2. "Select" the textural zone to be reshaped by placing the cursor on it and clicking the left mouse button once. A selected textural zone has small black squares on its vertices.
3. Place the cursor on the vertex to be moved.
4. "Drag" the vertex to a new position by holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse.
5. Release the mouse button when the vertex is dragged to the desired new position.
6. Repeat steps 3-6 to move another vertex.
Return to: Contents