Before you begin, make sure that "Grid" is selected in the "Active Data" Selector.
1. To add vertical grid lines, click the button. To add horizontal grid lines, click the button.
2. Place the cursor at the location (inside the grid) where the grid line is to be added. Do not place the cursor over an existing grid line.
3. Click the left mouse button. A new grid line appears.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add additional grid lines.
Adding grid lines via the Grid Window
1. If the Grid Window is not visible, display it by clicking the button.
2. To add a vertical grid line, enter its x coordinate in the text box under the left table. To add a horizontal grid line, enter its z coordinate in the text box under the right table.
3. Click the button next to the text box.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add additional grid lines (coordinates).
Return to: Contents