Before you begin, make sure that "Grid" is selected in the "Active Data" Selector.
1. Click the button.
2. To delete a single grid line, place the cursor over the grid line and click with the left mouse button. To delete multiple grid lines adjacent to each other (that is, a grid interval):
3. Click the "Edit" menu and select "Delete", or press the "Del" key.
Deleting grid lines via the Grid Window
1. If the Grid Window is not visible, display it by clicking the button.
2. To delete a vertical grid line, click its x-coordinate in the left table. To delete a horizontal grid line, click its z-coordinate in the right table. To delete a "grid interval" of consecutive coordinates, click on the first coordinate, then hold down the "Shift" key and click on the last coordinate.
3. Click the "Delete" button.
Return to: Contents