Adding a Textural Class
If the Textural Class Window is not visible, display it
by clicking "Show" and then selecting "Textural Class Window".
If the window is in the reduced size, click "Expand".
In the Textural Class Window:
- To add textural class n, click (select) row n - 1. The
new textural class will be inserted after the selected row.
- Click "Add". The "Add Textural Class" dialog box is displayed.
- Click "Select Color". The "Select Color" dialog box is displayed.
- Select a color by specifying either HSV (hue-saturation-value)
or RGB (red-green-blue).
- Click "OK". This closes the "Select Color" dialog box.
- Enter the flow properties and
transport properties (if transport
is simulated). For tabular data, enter values of pressure head,
relative hydraulic conductivities, and moisture content in the
appropriate text boxes and click "Insert". Repeat this procedure
until all values are entered. See Working
with tabular data.
- Click "OK".
Return to: Contents